Elsje de Bie & succesvol procederen
A deadline more or less, Elsje de Bie does not shy away from that. Give her time pressure and she says she will only perform better. She does not turn her hand for litigation either. In fact, it is an important reason for Elsje to specialize even further in tenancy law. She calls the matters that come her way in this niche market clear and concrete. And coincidentally or not, she is herself. It is early 2015 when she enthusiastically joins the Hielkema & co team. In 2016 she completed the specialization course in tenancy law at the Association of Tenancy Lawyers. Elsje works not only as a lawyer, but also as a teacher at various educational institutions. She is also active in writing articles – including for Vastgoedjournaal – and commenting on legal rulings.
Elsje’s career starts in 2011 at a law firm in Amsterdam. She mainly worked in the field of intellectual property law and procedural law. At a law firm in The Hague, she then mainly worked on rental and personal injury law.
Additional positions and activities
- Member of the Association of Tenancy Lawyers (Vereniging van Huurrecht Advocaten, VHA)
- Former member of the editorial board of Journaal Huur en Verhuur (SDU)
- Guest speaker at BNR Nieuwsradio
- Lecturer at Nestas Communicatie
- Lecturer at Real Estate Business School
- Lecturer in Tenancy Law Housing in the Real Estate Investment Course of the Financial Training Institute (FOI)
- Speaker at seminars on real estate related topics
- Various publications in legal professional journals, including in the field of tenancy law
- Author at SDU Comment Huurrecht
- Author at SDU Opmaat Huurrecht
- Member of the Complaints Committee of the Quality Mark Vacancy Management (KLB)
- Member of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Member of the Association of Young Real Estate Lawyers (VJOJ)
Elsje de Bie has registered as a specialization in the register of legal areas of the Dutch Bar Association: tenancy law residential and comercial space.
Contact Elsje de Bie